[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - log4jxml size based logging?

ofsen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 02:27:21 EDT 2006

Hi,

How can I enable size based logging? In log4jxml I have disabled time/date based rolling and enabled size based rolling appender like that but it seems it doesn't work. I think I am missing something? Can anyone point out what is wrong with following lines thus I can't get any log with these lihes

   <!-- A time/date based rolling appender

      <!-- Rollover at midnight each day -->
      <param name="DatePattern" value="'.'yyyy-MM-dd"/>

      <!-- Rollover at the top of each hour
      <param name="DatePattern" value="'.'yyyy-MM-dd-HH"/>
    -->

         <!-- The default pattern: Date Priority [Category] Message\n -->

         <!-- The full pattern: Date MS Priority [Category] (Thread:NDC) Message\n

          -->

   -->

   <!-- A size based file rolling appender -->

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979257#3979257

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979257