[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam + JSF, problem with double-click

sherkan777 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 02:30:35 EDT 2006

HI!
I have problem with Seam/JSF?
When I click twice(versy fast) on commandLink or button submit, application falls down.

Framework dont knot what to do and gives me error:
"8:19:31,203 ERROR [SeamExceptionFilter] uncaught exception handled by Seam
javax.servlet.ServletException: /userQuery.xhtml @30,63 rendered="#{userAction.actionFlag}": pl.fargo.expert.business.UserConsole$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$dd4b45ef"

How can I protect My page or catch those exception?
When I click on link once or twice but not so fast it works fine!
I thought about protect submit by JS, but is any other way to resolve this problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979259#3979259

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979259