[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Accessing header info in 4.0.5/EJB3 based webservice

tldtld do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 22 15:10:10 EDT 2006

Hi

I have very recently ventured into EJB3 territory, and am working on a proof of concept port of a stand alone server. I use 4.0.5 using the webstart installer.

I hope someone here can help, as I am somewhat lost in solving the final piece of the puzzle.

The webservice calls made by the clients have to be checked using the client IP address.

But I cannot seem to find any information on Google or here about how to retrieve this information.

Is there some kind of context I can access inside my stateless session bean that contains the IP address of the sender?

Thank you very much

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979910#3979910

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979910