[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Adding/Persisting A Record Problem...

johnurban do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 22 15:23:36 EDT 2006

Ok... If I remove my room lookup dropdown control from the jsp:

  |          <h:selectOneMenu id="roomId" value="#{roomFinder.example}" converter="org.jboss.seam.EntityConverter">
  |    			<f:selectItems value="#{roomListByOrganization}" />
  | 		 </h:selectOneMenu>

... everything works.. the create personEditor.create method works fine. The instant I add the selectOneMenu that looks up the rooms, personEditor stops getting called. Is this a probelm with my understanding of Seam or is it a JSF or Seam bug?

This seems like a very common thing that must be done over and over when developing web sites. Is there an example that show how to do this correctly?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979911#3979911

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979911