[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Socket read stuck on a client invoke call

ron_sigal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 01:33:18 EDT 2006

Hi Saravanan,

I don't quite follow.  When you say

anonymous wrote :
  | However, the connection listener does not get invoked until the first invoke method is completed/released.

are you saying that the call to Client.addConnectionListener() is not made until after Client.invoke() is called for the first time?  But in that case the connection listener hasn't yet been installed at the time the client side enters socketRead0().  I must be missing something.

Is it the client or the server that you're restarting?  Could you elaborate a little?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980262#3980262

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980262