[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: JBoss Remoting with AJAX?

ron_sigal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 01:47:03 EDT 2006

Hi,

I personally don't know anything about AJAX, so I can't comment on 1), 2), or 3) except to say that Remoting does indeed support asynchronous calls and callbacks.  In fact, the API may be extended in this area for the next release.

As for 4), look into org.jboss.remoting.transport.servlet.web.ServerInvokerServlet and org.jboss.remoting.transport.servlet.ServletServerInvoker.  The former is a servlet which transmits invocations to the latter.

I'm not aware of a good example.  Would you like to be the first to contribute one?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980263#3980263

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980263