[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Classloader issue: deployment at runtime

editha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 15:22:59 EDT 2006

with RMI and the MainDeplyoer I deploy a war file in jboss:

RMIAdaptor server = (RMIAdaptor)jndiContext.lookup("jmx/rmi/RMIAdaptor");
javax.management.ObjectName name = new javax.management.ObjectName("jboss.system:service=MainDeployer");
server.invoke(name,"deploy",new Object[]{deployurl},new String[]{java.lang.String});

However, I need to run this war fiel with my own custom deployer. Does anyone know how to do that?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980504#3980504

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980504