[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Shunning not working

jbirkenmaier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 26 10:38:15 EDT 2006

What we ended up doing was to turn off the Merge completely for the cache and tap into the JChannel that JBoss uses to detect when the network goes down and comes back. By using an HAMembershipExtendedListener attached to the ClusterPartition MBean we get notification when there is a membership change in the JBoss cluster. Each node then decides whether to restart or not. This works just fine and we get no cache corruption.

Thanks for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981037#3981037

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981037