[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - calling webservice Simultaneously

jimmymani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 1 08:49:36 EDT 2006

hi
i am invoking my webservice asynchronously.
when we tested from different client machines togetherly ,its working fine for 4-5 invokings continously(server process is a long one, it will take around one minute to process each request).if more invokings are there (say 10 continously) its failing.

actualluy there is no exceptions but server is not invoked.

is there any limit for instance of webservice endpoints.
if so specify which xml we have to configure.

thanks in advance
jimmy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968917#3968917

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968917