[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - DTD lookup behind firewall

kevinstembridge do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 1 09:14:50 EDT 2006

Hi folks,
How can I ask JBoss to look for a local copy of a DTD rather than going to the web? We're behind a firewall, so when JBoss starts up and tries to deploy an EAR file that contains some Spring bean definition files, it complains about not being able to find the spring-beans DTD.

This DTD is included in spring.jar, which we deploy inside the EAR, so I was wondering how to cause JBoss to look there first.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968918#3968918

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968918