[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Bean not instantiated

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 1 09:21:00 EDT 2006

Hi petemuir,

yes, you are right. it is missing in the log of components.

In the log of the Todo-Example I find this lines

  | [Scanner] scanning: /C:/java/jboss-4.0.4/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp27153jboss-seam-todo.ear-contents/jboss-seam-todo.jar
  | [Component] Component: login, scope: EVENT, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.example.todo.Login
  | [Component] Component: todoList, scope: EVENT, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.example.todo.TodoList

Î investigated further and found the little difference: the seam.properties is missing in my seam-ticket.jar. I added the (empty !!) seam.properties file and then it worked...

Amazing... And a little bit frustrating ;-)

But thanks for the help!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968920#3968920

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968920