[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: My breakpoints are not being hit with JBoss Eclipse IDE

scotttam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 5 14:46:45 EDT 2006

Doh. Didn't see that. Guess I have been using the old IDE for too long. Sorry about that.

Have you noticed that debugging on Linux is much slower on Linux than on windows? When I hit a breakpoint and try to step, there is a at least a couple second delay between each step but I don't experience the same behavior on windows. I noticed this with 1.6 GA as well. I am using the JRockit JRE.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969553#3969553

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969553