[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Apache workers.properties help please.

AndrewBoyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 6 07:47:33 EDT 2006

I was looking at my mod-jk.conf:

  | # Load mod_jk module
  | # Specify the filename of the mod_jk lib
  | LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so
  |
  | # Where to find workers.properties
  | JkWorkersFile conf/workers.properties
  |
  | # Where to put jk logs
  | JkLogFile logs/mod_jk.log
  |
  | # Set the jk log level [debug/error/info]
  | JkLogLevel info
  |
  | # Select the log format
  | JkLogStampFormat "[%a %b %d %H:%M:%S %Y]"
  |
  | # JkOptions indicates to send SSK KEY SIZE
  | JkOptions +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -ForwardDirectories
  |
  | # JkRequestLogFormat
  | JkRequestLogFormat "%w %V %T"
  |
  | # Mount your applications
  | JkMount /application/* loadbalancer
  |
  | # You can use external file for mount points.
  | # It will be checked for updates each 60 seconds.
  | # The format of the file is: /url=worker
  | # /examples/*=loadbalancer
  | JkMountFile conf/uriworkermap.properties
  |
  | # Add shared memory.
  | # This directive is present with 1.2.10 and
  | # later versions of mod_jk, and is needed for
  | # for load balancing to work properly
  | JkShmFile logs/jk.shm
  |
  | # Add jkstatus for managing runtime data
  | <Location /jkstatus/>
  | JkMount status
  | Order deny,allow
  | Deny from all
  | Allow from 127.0.0.1
  | </Location>

This line looks like it is not correct:

  | # Mount your applications
  | JkMount /application/* loadbalancer

I don't have a /application/  directory  does anyone know if this is wrong or what I should have this set to?

Thanks,

Andrew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969705#3969705

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969705