[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Possible bug in fork-joins
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 6 07:49:21 EDT 2006
I do not think its possible to decouple them completely. But will get some ideas on partial de-coupling, by reading the execute method of the Join.
It comes with some options like activating/executing the join on:
1) first token arrival, i.e. discriminator
2) n count token arrival, i.e. nOutOfM
3) it allows for a script to be placed in the join tag of process definition xml.
4) can specify exact names of the tokens to expect for activation.
5) simple plain vanilla complete coupling.
thats all for AUTOMATIC decoupling.. or you can write a spl join that will check for all active child tokens to be arriving for a join to be executed/activated.
hope it helps...
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969707#3969707
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969707
More information about the jboss-user