[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Configuring custom naming service port in Eclipse IDE

heapifyman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 12:11:14 EDT 2006

Hello.

I've changed the naming server port in <jboss_home>/server/all/conf/jboss-service.xml  of my JBoss 4.0.4, since I was getting these enerving error messages that port 1099 was already in use (although sometimes netstat told me that port 1099 was really NOT in use).
However, I couldn't find a way to change the port in my JBoss Eclipse IDE (2.0 alpha under Eclipse 3.2) settings so now everytime I try to shutdown the server via Eclipse I get a NamingException, because there's no connection possible to port 1099.

I've tried Google and searched in the forum here, but couldn't find any hint.
Could someone please give me a link to some documentation or something?

Thanks in advance,
Philip

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970795#3970795

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970795