[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - client libraries to connect to jboss 4.0.3

litalh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 12:21:36 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I'm trying to connect to jboss version 4.0.3. Since I'm using its client libraries I've replaced them with the ones sutiable for version 4.0.3.
The list is as follows:

jboss-client.jar
jboss-common-client.jar
jboss-j2ee.jar
jboss-remoting.jar
jbosssx-client.jar
jboss-transaction-client.jar
jmx-client.jar
jmx-invoker-adaptor-client.jar
jnp-client.jar

This list of jars work great for jboss 4.0.2 but with 4.0.3 I get the following exception:
javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is java.io.InvalidClassException: org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor; unable to create instance]

do you know if I should add another jar ? and if so which one ?
do you think there is another problem?
(I also tried to use jbossall-client.jar but it didn't work...)

Thanks,
Lital

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970796#3970796

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970796