[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Cannot start JBoss4 Server from IDE2

vmnokso1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 02:17:39 EDT 2006

hello rob  & humanlikerobot

In my case the last text in server.log is Started in XX m XX ms.

The display in JBoss Server View differs from humanlikerobots case so, that I only have the structure
Event log
  Starting server
    Console out

but I have no Twiddle Launch messages at all.

So in my case twiddle function seems not to be on. Earlier I had similar
Twidle Launch message as humanlikerobot but for some case it has disappeared. I assume, this happened when I deleted my server and created a new one using File => New => Other =>Server.

matti

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971178#3971178

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971178