[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Persistence unit scoping across multiple jars in a singl

buttmanizer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 02:25:01 EDT 2006

"JeffBrooks" wrote : anonymous wrote : The only solution I have found is like raja05 said, is to put the persistence.xml in a jar file in the ear file. And then reference from that persistence.xml file all the other jars.

  | How exactly did you do that?
  |
  | Can you list what settings you put into what files and show how the .ear is structured?
  |
  | Jeff Brooks

yeah i have the same problem. please be tell us how exactly you did that

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971179#3971179

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971179