[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Task assignment via pooled actor

appendix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 15 10:23:42 EDT 2006

Hi Gavin,

thanks again for trying to clearify this issue.
I've read in the documentation that a pooled task is assigned to an actorId as well, but I've tried it with the very plain example (my initial post). Also the DVD store example is using a groupId [1] to get the task on the pooledTaskInstanceList.

Please don't get me wrong, I don't want to be picky! I just would like to understand, why the code from my initial post wouldn't get the task to the pooledTaskInstanceList (for the currently logged in user=actor="admin").

Have a great weekend!

Regards, Kurt

[1] snippet in LoginAction.login():

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971928#3971928