[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam + Portlets + JSF + Facelets problem: Exception in P

chuaky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 15 10:24:11 EDT 2006

here we go ...

1.  If you haven't install JBoss Portal 2.4GA with EJB3, see portal installation instruction at
http://docs.jboss.com/jbportal/v2.4/reference-guide/en/html_single/#install_installer

I use the JEMS installer, and then override the JBoss portal with the latest.

2.  Install (unzip) seam 1.0.1GA if not yet.

3.  I combine the "booking" and "portal" examples to arrive at the final outcome.  Not sure if this is correct, but seems to work ... ha ha ha

All the subsequent files are from the "booking" directory.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971929#3971929

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971929