[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Superstate example

AlClientView do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 18 07:59:33 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Could someone provide an example of a process definition using Superstate ? I'm trying to understand how it works but can't find an example. I read the user guide but that's not enough. How to use it with the GPD ? If I follow the xml example provided by the user guide:

<process-definition>

  <super-state name="phase one">

  </super-state>
</process-definition>

The states within the Superstate don't show up on the graph. I replaced the the state by a task node and when the execution is supposed to get to the task node I get an error... Anyway I am sure I'm missing something about the Superstate and I'm just asking an example.
Where the nodes of the Superstate are supposed to be defined on the graphical view ? And how to link them to the Superstate Node ? Basically my question is how to use the Superstate node in GPD...
I've been trying to figure out how it works for a while and I am running out of idea so please if you can help.... Thanks a lot!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972282#3972282

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972282