[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - No ClassLoaders found for: org.apache.catalina.servlets.php.

m_parida do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 22 14:30:10 EDT 2006

I tried to follow the steps mentioned in
http://labs.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossweb/freezone/modules/php/index.html

But while I run the run.bat file I am getting the following error:
ERROR [org.apache.commons.digester.Digester] Begin event threw exception
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.apache.catalina.servlets.php.LifecycleListener

After searching I found that it's looking for servlets-php.jar file, which I don't have.
Can anyone help me to solve this issue ?
we need servlets-php.jar file.

--
Manas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973623#3973623