[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: same SLSB in multiple clusters

ablevine1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 22 14:31:52 EDT 2006

I figured out the correct way to do this file after quite a bit of trial and error:

  | <jboss>
  |     <enterprise-beans>
  |         <!-- ProductManagerSessionImpl  just one entry for each session bean and leave out the jndi names-->
  |         <session>
  |             <ejb-name>ProductManagerSessionImpl</ejb-name>
  |             <clustered>true</clustered>
  | 			<cluster-config>
  | <!-- use notation below instead of actual partition name -->
  |                 <partition-name>${jboss.partition.name}</partition-name>
  |                 <load-balance-policy>org.jboss.ha.framework.interfaces.FirstAvailable</load-balance-policy>
  |             </cluster-config>
  |         </session>
  |     </enterprise-beans>
  | </jboss>

However now when one of the servers in the partition I get a CannotConnectException until I create a new context and do a new lookup.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973625#3973625

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973625