[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Can't see log message or system.out.print from servlet, jsp?

dalingxu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 23 23:44:14 EDT 2006

Hi,

I deployed a ear file onto JBoss4.0.4GA, in my ear there is a war file.

I can load my html file from my browser, and when I debug I can see the startUpServlet was entered. And I even saw one line of system.out.print printed onto the console from the startUpServlet.

But then I suddenly can't see any system.out.print print out in the console. It looks that my code could not load the servletContext.

Anybody ran into the similar problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973734#3973734

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973734