[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - extending eclipse process designer plugin

paulharrington do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 25 18:54:49 EDT 2006

I am looking at extending the process designer eclipse plugin to add extra functionality.

Specifically, in the visual diagram editor I would like to add extra buttons to the list of nodes available ('start', 'state', 'fork', 'join', etc). The extra buttons would represent my own pre-defined nodes / tasks which would be extensions of the standard node. I would like provide the ability to be able to drag and drop these nodes onto to the process diagram in the normal way.

I was wondering if anyone could help out with the following questions:

- Does anyone have experience of extending the plugin? Would it be simple or complex task to do?

- Is there any specific documentation available on how this could be implemented?

Any other help/suggestions on the topic would be most welcome

thanks

Paul Harrington

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974048#3974048

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974048