[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Variable Controler

antitrust1982 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 27 09:20:56 EDT 2006

Hello,

>From a jsp file I have filled in some variable access and I want to save it in the jbpm, but I can't understand how I can save my variable.

I can have the name of my variable but not save it. I have try to access by there. Must I use a specific classes?

  | TaskController taskcontroler=t.getTaskController();
  | 			if(taskcontroler!=null){
  | 				List list=taskcontroler.getVariableAccesses();
  | 				Iterator it=list.iterator();
  | 				while(it.hasNext()){
  | 					VariableAccess var= (VariableAccess)it.next();
  | 					system.out.println(var.getVariableName());
  |                           }
  |
  | }

But I don't understand how I can save my data in jbpm.

thank you for your help

antitrust1982

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974523#3974523

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974523