[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: XA trasactions over a remote MQ queue Jboss 3.2.6

rrkraft do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 29 12:07:37 EDT 2006

We're still having this issue and I'm trouble-shooting it at the JBoss server side. My configuration is as follows:
standardjboss.xml:
<invoker-proxy-binding>
         ATADev-mdb-invoker
         <invoker-mbean>does-not-matter</invoker-mbean>
         <proxy-factory>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker</proxy-fac
tory>
         <proxy-factory-config>
            ATADevJMSProvider
            StdJMSPool</ServerSessionPoolFactoryJN

            1
            30000
            15
            1

               10

                  queue/DLQ
                  10
                  0

         </proxy-factory-config>
      </invoker-proxy-binding>

     <message-driven>
         <ejb-name>ejb/PRCMessageAccess</ejb-name>              <destination-jndi-name>queue/PRCCustomerContactForm</destination-jndi-n
ame>
         <invoker-bindings>

             <invoker-proxy-binding-name>ATADev-mdb-invoker</invoker-proxy-bin
ding-name>

   </message-driven>

?-jms-ds.xml:
<connection-factories>
  <tx-connection-factory>
    <jndi-name>ATADevJmsXA</jndi-name>
    <xa-transaction/>
    <adapter-display-name>JMS Adapter</adapter-display-name>
    <config-property name="SessionDefaultType" type="java.lang.String">javax.jms
.Queue</config-property>
    <config-property name="JmsProviderAdapterJNDI" type="java.lang.String">java:
/ATADevJMSProvider</config-property>
    <security-domain-and-application>ATADevJmsXARealm</security-domain-and-appli
cation>

  </tx-connection-factory>
</connection-factories>

?-ds.xml:

    ATADevJMSProvider
    org.jboss.jms.jndi.JNDIProviderAdapte
    <!-- The queue connection factory -->
    java:/ATADevJmsXA
    <!-- The topic factory -->
    XAConnectionFactory
    <!-- Uncomment to use HAJNDI to access JMS -->

       java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
       java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces
       java.naming.provider.url=jnp://sun9.ata.com:7045

login-config.xml:
    <application-policy name = "ATADevJmsXARealm">

          <login-module code = "org.jboss.resource.security.ConfiguredIdentityLo
ginModule"
             flag = "required">
             <module-option name = "principal">ppppp/module-option>
             <module-option name = "userName">uuuuu</module-option>
             <module-option name = "password">pppppp</module-option>
             <module-option name = "managedConnectionFactoryName">jboss.jca:serv
ice=TxCM,name=ATADevJmsXA</module-option>
          </login-module>

    </application-policy>

If we use in ?-ds.xml as attribute name="QueueFactoryRef" XAConnectionFactory, we get the error, Todd mentions.
If we use there java:/XAConnectionFactory" I get the error "user uuuuu not authenticated".

I found somewhere, that I could use also a JCA connection factory (java:/ATADevJmsXA), but with this I get "Can not get a topic session from a queue connection".

I googled and searched the jboss website and cannot find any indication how this should work.  I assume since I have a password protected queue, I have to use a JCA connection factory.

Very Best Regards,
  Rainer

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975186#3975186

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975186