[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: XA trasactions over a remote MQ queue Jboss 3.2.6

rrkraft do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 29 12:10:11 EDT 2006

We're still having this issue and I'm trouble-shooting it at the JBoss server side. My configuration is as follows:
standardjboss.xml:
anonymous wrote :
  | <invoker-proxy-binding>
  |          ATADev-mdb-invoker
  |          <invoker-mbean>does-not-matter</invoker-mbean>
  |          <proxy-factory>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker</proxy-fac
  | tory>
  |          <proxy-factory-config>
  |             ATADevJMSProvider
  |             StdJMSPool</ServerSessionPoolFactoryJN
  | DI>
  |             1
  |             30000
  |             15
  |             1
  |
  |                10
  |
  |                   queue/DLQ
  |                   10
  |                   0
  |

  |          </proxy-factory-config>
  |       </invoker-proxy-binding>
  |
  |      <message-driven>
  |          <ejb-name>ejb/PRCMessageAccess</ejb-name>              <destination-jndi-name>queue/PRCCustomerContactForm</destination-jndi-n
  | ame>
  |          <invoker-bindings>
  |
  |              <invoker-proxy-binding-name>ATADev-mdb-invoker</invoker-proxy-bin
  | ding-name>
  |
  |    </message-driven>

?-jms-ds.xml:
anonymous wrote :
  | <connection-factories>
  |   <tx-connection-factory>
  |     <jndi-name>ATADevJmsXA</jndi-name>
  |     <xa-transaction/>
  |     <adapter-display-name>JMS Adapter</adapter-display-name>
  |     <config-property name="SessionDefaultType" type="java.lang.String">javax.jms
  | .Queue</config-property>
  |     <config-property name="JmsProviderAdapterJNDI" type="java.lang.String">java:
  | /ATADevJMSProvider</config-property>
  |     <security-domain-and-application>ATADevJmsXARealm</security-domain-and-appli
  | cation>
  |
  |   </tx-connection-factory>
  | </connection-factories>

?-ds.xml:
anonymous wrote :

  |     ATADevJMSProvider
  |     org.jboss.jms.jndi.JNDIProviderAdapte
  |     <!-- The queue connection factory -->
  |     java:/ATADevJmsXA
  |     <!-- The topic factory -->
  |     XAConnectionFactory
  |     <!-- Uncomment to use HAJNDI to access JMS -->
  |
  |        java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
  |        java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces
  |        java.naming.provider.url=jnp://sun9.ata.com:7045

login-config.xml:
anonymous wrote :
  |     <application-policy name = "ATADevJmsXARealm">
  |
  |           <login-module code = "org.jboss.resource.security.ConfiguredIdentityLo
  | ginModule"
  |              flag = "required">
  |              <module-option name = "principal">ppppp/module-option>
  |              <module-option name = "userName">uuuuu</module-option>
  |              <module-option name = "password">pppppp</module-option>
  |              <module-option name = "managedConnectionFactoryName">jboss.jca:serv
  | ice=TxCM,name=ATADevJmsXA</module-option>
  |           </login-module>
  |
  |     </application-policy>

If we use in ?-ds.xml as attribute name="QueueFactoryRef" XAConnectionFactory, we get the error, Todd mentions.
If we use there java:/XAConnectionFactory" I get the error "user uuuuu not authenticated".

I found somewhere, that I could use also a JCA connection factory (java:/ATADevJmsXA), but with this I get "Can not get a topic session from a queue connection".

I googled and searched the jboss website and cannot find any indication how this should work.  I assume since I have a password protected queue, I have to use a JCA connection factory.

Very Best Regards,
  Rainer

PS: Sorry for the other post. I had to learn first how to quote.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975187#3975187

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975187