[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam-gen for a multi-user (server) environment on multip

sushmu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 2 01:21:35 EDT 2007

I agree with michael. Multi project support, in a multi user environment is critical for the mass adoption of seam-gen in organizations. I'm still in the ant world, but i guess we can do something like "maven" to keep all the common artifacts in a central location and project specific artifacts in the project.

IDE integration can start by doing some folder reorganization and follow existing j2ee standards.

+1 for patch :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033579#4033579

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033579