[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - problem with Conversation scope

surajmundada@yahoo.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 2 01:23:54 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am using Seam 1.0.0 GA.

We have used Conversation scope for our listeners (stateless session beans).

Recently I found that whenever any of the method in listener is called from my xhtml pages, all the factory methods in that session bean also get executed before the called method. Why is that so and can I do something to prevent these factory methods getting executed ?

Also, I am not clear about using conversation scope.

In most of session beans, we have used conversation scope without @Begin and @End annotations or say default conversation scope.

According the Seam documentation, default conversation lasts only for one reqeust and it's response. Accordingly, is it that the seam variables which are outjected in a request execution last only for that request and no longer available in the execution of next request ?

Regards,

Suraj

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033580#4033580

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033580