[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: urgent.. plz help in XDoclet confiuguration problem

brdh2007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 2 12:57:07 EDT 2007

I had the same problem and after rooting around the forums here I discovered that the latest stable build of the JBoss IDE is not compatible with Eclipse 3.2 as it relies on a class that was removed from Eclipse 3.2

So your options are:

1. Use Eclipse 3.1 and latest stable IDE release
2. Use Eclipse 3.2 with the latest IDE Beta (2.0.0)

To do this just use the following URL in the update manager:

http://download.jboss.org/jbosside/updates/development

I think to get it to work I also had to install another set of packages (EMF) through the update manager but you may have them already installed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033763#4033763

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033763