[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: Cannot use jaas for ejb on duke's bank

clkang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 04:06:41 EDT 2007

I got the same problem when I do the exercise of 4.2.

16:04:17,503 ERROR [LogInterceptor] EJBException in method: public abstract java
  | .util.ArrayList com.sun.ebank.ejb.account.AccountController.getAccountsOfCustome
  | r(java.lang.String) throws java.rmi.RemoteException,com.sun.ebank.ejb.exception.
  | InvalidParameterException,com.sun.ebank.ejb.exception.CustomerNotFoundException:

Please do me a favor, thanks a lot.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033910#4033910

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033910