[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Errors with global transactions on oracle

freerider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 04:10:12 EDT 2007

Hi,
I'm trying to move an application, which uses jBPM, from Postgres to Oracle 8.1.7.

My setup is:
JBoss 4.0.3SP1
jBPM 3.1 which uses Hibernate 3.1.2 which is configured by Spring 1.2.7.

My problem is, that oracle doens't allow the following SQL in a global transaction:
analyze table MOSSWORKFLOW_TEST1.JBPM_ACTION estimate statistics
Error encountered: ORA-02089

Here is my xa-datasource configuration:
 <xa-datasource>
          <jndi-name>MossJbpmXADS</jndi-name>
          <track-connection-by-tx/>
          <isSameRM-override-value>false</isSameRM-override-value>
     <xa-datasource-class>oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource</xa-datasource-class>
          <xa-datasource-property name="URL">jdbc:oracle:thin:@IP:1521:dbName</xa-datasource-property>
          <xa-datasource-property name="User">user</xa-datasource-property>
          <xa-datasource-property name="Password">pwd</xa-datasource-property>          <exception-sorter-class-name>org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.vendor.OracleExceptionSorter</exception-sorter-class-name>
          <no-tx-separate-pools/>
                <type-mapping>Oracle8i</type-mapping>
          </xa-datasource>

I haven't found any entry concerning this problem in the forum.
Thanks for helping me out.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033911#4033911

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033911