[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Help! A4JSF a:support problem

damatrix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 13:48:18 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm using seam 1.2.1.GA, and ajax4jsf. Following the booking example, I have an actionListener attached to an "onblur" event on an a:support tag as follows

  | <s:decorate id="titleDecorate" template="../templates/edit.xhtml">
  |                             <ui:define name="label">Title </ui:define>
  |                              <h:inputText id="title" value="#{fairManager.objectTitle}" required="true">
  |                                  <a:support event="onblur" actionListener="#{fairManager.checkTitle}" reRender="titleDecorate"/>
  |                              </h:inputText>
  |
  | </s:decorate>

The "fairManager" here is a CONVERSATION scoped stateful session bean. When i debug, i find that the "fairManager.checkTitle" method is never called. The method is specified on the interface as all methods should. Is there any reason why it shouldn't work? I have a similar actionListener on a SESSION scoped SFSB, and it works alright. I don't know why this one doesn't.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034226#4034226

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034226