[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Query caching with Seam

mgrouch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 13:50:42 EDT 2007

How do I use caching for queries with Seam?
Do I have to annotate Action which extends EntityQuery?
Or do I need to extend from HibernateEntityQuery instead and override
get getCacheable?
I use JPA Seam/WebLogic/EhCache/Hibernate.
Can EhCache be used under JPA with hibernate on WebLogic?
Are there any documents which describe how to cache queries with Seam?

Thanks a lot

PS: My action class

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034228#4034228

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034228