[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Exception on servlet processing request

kingcu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 9 14:54:40 EDT 2007

"christian.bauer at jboss.com" wrote : Do you have <web:context-filter url-pattern="/servlets/*"/> or something similar in your components.xml? If not, read up on how to wrap non-faces servlets with the Seam context filter in the Seam documentation.

I have that in components.xml, but it seems like the url-pattern "/reporting" in components.xml doesn't match with "/reporting/image" in web.xml. I changed it to "/reporting/*" in components.xml and it worked. Thanks for reminding me of where the problem might be, otherwise, I would've never thought to check that part.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035788#4035788

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035788