[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam enhanced EL expression fails in an Ajax4JSF tag

fernando_jmt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 9 14:55:08 EDT 2007

I had the same problem with Seam enhanced EL method expressions. I'm waiting the solution.

But in the meantime I did something like:

  | <a4j:commandLink value="Previous" action="#{categorybean.jumpPage}" >
  |     <a4j:actionparam name="page" value="0" assignTo="#{categorybean.page}"/>
  | </a4j:commandLink>

page must be an variable with its respective setter (void setPage(int v)), and jumpPage non-arg method (void jumpPage()).

And it is working.

HTH.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035789#4035789

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035789