[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Setting up Separate Servers

AggressiveFish do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 10 11:28:51 EDT 2007

    This extra information might help out a bit more to what I've trying to accomplish.
    I've been looking at the way JRun has multiple servers set up. One group or JSPs and everything related can be accessed as localhost:8080 whereby you can set up another server for another group of applications and they get created and accessed such as localhost:8181 and so on. The directory structure looks like this JRUN Directory/server1/default-ejb/default-war/...., JRun Directory/server2/default-ejb/default-war/..., etc..,. How can the same be accomplished using JBoss? Do I have to create a separate instance for this or is there another way? Thanks again.

AF

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036032#4036032

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036032