[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Running the booking example on JBoss with the JSF 1.2 RI

redbird do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 10 15:11:12 EDT 2007

Thanks pete.  I looked in all of the facelets versions found here, and it wasn't in any of them.
https://facelets.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=3635&expandFolder=3635&folderID=0

There was a jar file called "el-ri.jar", which I suppose could be it, but that's  not what was listed in the directions by Gavin King.

I also downloaded seam 1.2.1GA from here
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=22866&package_id=163777

It also did not contain the file "el-impl.jar".  And again it had one called "el-ri.jar".  So I'm just trying to figure out what is correct.  Gavin is very adamant that he has stated exactly what needs to be done, so I figure I need to find that jar file.  But I still cannot find it.  If it is "el-ri.jar" and he listed the wrong one, then that's fine.  I'll use that one.  But nobody else in this thread mentions that that file is missing, so it makes me believe that that jar file must exist somewhere.  From the sound of this thread, there are people that have gotten this to work.  So either that file exists, or they used some other file but didn't mention it in this thread.  I'm still trying to figure out what's going on.

Thanks for any more help anyone can provide.  I'd really like to get this to work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036093#4036093

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036093