[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Local cache without store

karnivas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 13 02:49:02 EDT 2007

Do i need to configure a jboss cache xml file for running the cache in LOCAL mode without store ? Is it be defaut in LOCAL mode ?

Can I start the cache without specifying the cache-config.xml ?

When i tried without the cache-config.xml file
and
specifying the  "CacheMode" as LOCAL in cache-config.xml file
the cache was up and running successfully.

So please let me know the appropriate way for configuring in LOCAL mode without store.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036946#4036946

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036946