[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Can't deploy my BPEL process to jBPM BPEL 1.1 Beta3

agusgr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 13 02:49:14 EDT 2007

Hi,
I had the same problem. The eclipse designer don't create the files properly.
I've found one error in your code:
1.- In PlanetService.bpel you have this line:
<bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
  | namespace="http://planets.euArtifacts"/>
In this line, you only import a namespace, not a file, and the bpel parser throw this exception:
anonymous wrote : WSDLException: faultCode=PARSER_ERROR: Problem parsing ''.:, because tries to import a file without name.
Try to remove this line. Notice that you import the namespace in the next line, and there will be no problem.

If you make this change, probably have a new exception. Something like "partner link doesn't match". The error probably will be in the PlanetServiceArtifacts.wsdl, but in your post you have write the same code for bpel-definition.xml and PlanetServiceArtifacts.wsdl. Post the correct code.

I hope that I help you.
Sorry for my bad English,
Regards,
Agus