[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - jbpm configuration problem

nstoddar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 13 15:38:48 EDT 2007

I'm attempting to get Jbpm configured (this is my first time), but I keep getting an error that say it can't find my pageflow file.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: pageflow resource not found: clientregistration.jpdl.xml
  | 	at org.jboss.seam.core.Jbpm.getPageflowDefinitionFromResource(Jbpm.java:132)
  | 	at org.jboss.seam.core.Jbpm.installPageflowDefinitions(Jbpm.java:210)
  | 	at org.jboss.seam.core.Jbpm.startup(Jbpm.java:67)
  | 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  | 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
  | 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
  | 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

My components.xml file is setup just like the documentation says it should be:
    <core:jbpm>
  |         <core:pageflow-definitions>
  |             <value>clientregistration.jpdl.xml</value>
  |         </core:pageflow-definitions>
  |     </core:jbpm>
In addition, my pageflow definition file is in the root of the EAR just like the documentation says it should be.  (I've double-checked and triple-checked the name of the file -- they're the same.)  I can't seem to find any reason why it's not working (or at least giving me some other error besides this one).  Can anybody shed some light on my configuration problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037222#4037222

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037222