[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to double indirect a label (seam question)

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 13 21:05:54 EDT 2007

Darn..

If I use a validateAll for the whole form I get:

>>> java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.lang.Enum

  | <h:selectOneRadio id="advertType" required="true" value="#{advertisingCampaignController.campaign.advert.type}">
  | 	<s:selectItems value="#{advertisingCampaignController.campaign.advert.advertTypes}" var="advertType" label="#{messages[advertType.label]}"/>
  | 	<s:convertEnum />
  |        <s:validate/>
  | </h:selectOneRadio>

For now, (after finding the problem!), I have just added <s:validate/> to all the other fields.

Is this a JIRA issue?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037274#4037274

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037274