[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: configuring integration testing with TestNG in eclipse

mrobinson28 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 16:00:08 EDT 2007

I think I am experiencing a similar problem and just realized it. Sorry that I didn't see this thread and the similarities sooner.

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=106363

The only difference is that I am not using seam-gen... but I have an action class that I am trying to integration test and the class contains @PersistenceContext. W/ this annotation in the class I receive the NameNotFoundException.

gavin wrote :
  | This was a bug in seam-gen in 1.1.1. I've fixed it in CVS.

Was the bug part of the jboss-seam-gen.jar or possibly a different artifact?

Did the fix make it into Seam 1.2.1.GA?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037709#4037709

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037709