[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: How to configure and run web and ejb tiers on separate m

genman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 21:04:25 EDT 2007

Usually what is done is Apache HTTPD provides the front-end and JBoss the back. (This is similar to what a Weblogic consultant advised me on.)

Anyway, I'm not up-to-date on JNDI access, but I think that accessing JNDI on a remote machine, your InitialContext needs to be created with the remote server name. And this isn't done by modifying "jboss/server/default/conf/jndi.properties".

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037797#4037797

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037797