[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: running executable on JBoss

NasirMunir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 14:41:13 EDT 2007

1)yes, that is a command window as you have mentioned
2)yes, the batch file run by itself through the java code on both machine
3)Both machines have win 2000
4)Both machines have same JRE version 6, is it same as JVM right?

What I am trying now is to copy JBoss from my machine to the other where I am trying to deploy the application. That is out of desperation though :)

Thanks a lot Peter, I am quite hopeful, I will get some good pointers from you, and I am waiting.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038588#4038588

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038588