[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Pros/Cons of war vs. ear deployments (Jboss 4.2)

tzman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 14:47:32 EDT 2007

I pointed out Exadel only because I was just trying it out. The server publish action calls into a generated ant script that bundles and moves the file to the deploy directory. I believe this is actually a part of jst or wst?

Really the point of the comment is that having the ability to do hot deployments of code and only the code that has really been modified is/would be a huge productivity boost for us. This is more important on the ui/web side then the back end services.

I did not mean to point a finger at any specific tool, only making a generic comment about what our shop needs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038589#4038589

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038589