[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problem with building jBPM 3.2 from source code

HLQ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 19 07:37:15 EDT 2007

I want to build the jBPM3.2 from the source code, and I followed the instructions as described in the link below:
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JbpmBuildingTheSources

But when I import this project into the eclipse, it shows some errors:

- EndpointMetaData cannot be resolved to a type	jbpm.3_HEAD/bpel/library/src/main/java/org/jbpm/bpel/integration/server	JBossWS1_2EndpointMetadataLookup.java	line 41

- MessageContextJAXRPC cannot be resolved	jbpm.3_HEAD/bpel/library/src/main/java/org/jbpm/bpel/integration/server	JBossWS1_2EndpointMetadataLookup.java	line 39

- ServiceMetaData cannot be resolved to a type	jbpm.3_HEAD/bpel/library/src/main/java/org/jbpm/bpel/integration/server	JBossWS1_2EndpointMetadataLookup.java	line 44

- SOAPMessageContextJAXRPC cannot be resolved to a type	jbpm.3_HEAD/bpel/library/src/main/java/org/jbpm/bpel/integration/server	JBossWS1_2EndpointMetadataLookup.java	line 38

- SOAPMessageContextJAXRPC cannot be resolved to a type	jbpm.3_HEAD/bpel/library/src/main/java/org/jbpm/bpel/integration/server	JBossWS1_2EndpointMetadataLookup.java	line 38

- The import org.jboss.ws cannot be resolved	jbpm.3_HEAD/bpel/library/src/main/java/org/jbpm/bpel/integration/server	JBossWS1_2EndpointMetadataLookup.java	line 22

Anybody knows what is wrong with it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038859#4038859

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038859