[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Trouble creating user on the fly programatically

Antoine_h do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 08:34:29 EDT 2007

may be there must be the transaction manager injected in the portlet, I you did not declare it.
this is done in the jboss-portlet.xml, with the
look at the jboss-portlet.xml of the UserPortlet for example.

something like :
  <portlet>
  |       <portlet-name>MyPortlet</portlet-name>
  | 		<!-- to tell jboss portal to create a transaction around the portlet -->
  |       <transaction>
  |          <trans-attribute>Required</trans-attribute>
  |       </transaction>
  |    </portlet>

may be put the transaction injection at another place.
this I can't say from what you have post.

hope it helps...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039820#4039820

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039820