[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Deploying seam app along side standard jsf app problem

leman_1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 08:46:12 EDT 2007

In case anyone has the same problem, I couldn't come up with a proper solution so have had to hack one in.  A sort of if you can't beat em join em answer.  I still don't know if the problem is happening because of a bug or feature.

I had to wire Seam into the JSF app, so the web.xml had the following added to it.

		<listener-class>org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener</listener-class>

and the faces-config.xml file had the following added.

		<phase-listener>org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamPhaseListener</phase-listener>

just like a regular Seam project.  So far everything in the JSF app still works and hopefully will stay that way.

Thank you for all the replies.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039822#4039822

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039822